Sunday 15 March 2015

Farm Adventures...part 2...

 forgotten but beautiful...


lovely...


pump house... 
More pictures of the Scott Farms Knee Hill Valley Alberta. These pictures are excellent examples of the many hidden beauties of farm life in Alberta.
I suppose this is my simple way of paying tribute to a place that will always hold fond and happy memories for me.
As I write here today, I can almost smell that unforgettable prairie smell of wild roses mixed with an aroma of wheat being harvested. There is nothing else like it in the world.These are wonderful memories I share with you  on this rainy Sunday morning that will be re-visited soon.
But until that time all I have to do is look at this pictures so beautifully captured by my cousin Clive and feel like I am already there.

The old pump house is well depicted in this image I shared, till this day I am still in love with the barn red paint seen on so many Alberta homesteads.

The picture below of a cattail marsh has a very magical feel. So much so it has me sitting there right at this very moment. A red winged black bird just flew by and I watch in wonderment as he goes about his day flying within the secrets of this marsh.



marsh beauty... 

Good shot Clive...
I am in awe of these old wheels. I would love to have one of these in my garden here in the hills off Mountain Ridge Road possibly filled with succulents.


This has been a pleasant reminiscent time spent here today/
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday wherever you are.


Bye for now!!!  Patty J.









2 comments:

  1. Such lovely pics!!! I particularly love the marsh.

    ReplyDelete