Saturday 11 February 2017

UNIQUE WORKS DESIGN STUDIO

UNIQUE WORKS DESIGN STUDIO...

I have been on the verge of spreading the news of my design studio since our move to The Kootenay's in 2012. There have been postings here and there on a page I created on Facebook several years ago simply called UNIQUE WORKS with a small following of folks from several corners of the globe.

I have kept this studio pretty much to myself during our period of adjustment to a new place. That time has arrived to spread my wings a wee bit and share some of what I love to do.

Rustic Bench

Twig Light Tree

Rustic Maplewood Basket

Rag Rug

Rag Rug

Antique Window Caulk Board

Rustic Bench.

Willow Egg Basket


Antique Window Flower Planter
Large Gathering Basket.
These creations represent both past and present works.

After many years of working upon my own self discovery as an artisan I have often wondered, why do I move from one medium to another. Finally I have discovered that I sometimes lose interest when doing the same thing for too long. So I have learned to go with how my mood hits me and create what moves me at any given time. Just going with the flow.


Parting words of wisdom that I often refer to are shown in my last image. Often a personal mantra I repeat whenever I feel discouraged.

PEACE OUT Patty J.

No comments:

Post a Comment