Tuesday 20 February 2018

Clean Air...


I was urged to write about country life and clean air after reading the following words.






These words speak to many of us who dream of a better life. In my mind part of living a better and yes an authentic life includes all the ingredients combined within these words of wisdom.

My dream is here right now surrounding me on almost 12 acres of land in the West Kootenays.


There is no noise pollution.

We do breathe clean air.

The water around us is all glacier fed which contributes to pretty much pure clear yet cold water and oh how refreshing this is on the hottest of days.

We have no old cabin on the land but we do sit in our wee yard where we see and feel the stillness, and yes it is possible to hear the stillness.

I want to be out where things are simple and every breathe is a reminder that there is beauty and magic left in this world. I'd certainly love to say that all is simple here but living off grid in the country sometimes has its challenges. But even these challenges are a part of life once they disappear a simple life reappears.

As the years float by since the move here it has become more and more evident that, when one pays attention and slows down, the daily reminders are full of beauty and magic and how amazing is that.

Clean air, clean water, no noise, stillness and simplicity can be very much a part of this world today and I am beyond grateful and I feel blessed to be right here where my life has taken me. 

PEACE OUT !!! Patty J.


No comments:

Post a Comment