Friday 20 February 2015

Sunflower Garden!


When I was working in the floral industry full time I was often asked what my favorite flower was. Now this was always a toughie as I find beauty within all flowers, but I tend to lean towards all flowers weird, wonderful and unique.
So here it is my number one favorite the always brilliant Sunflower! The majestic beauty which gifts our gardens with some of the most colorful one of a kind annuals, of course this is simply my opinion. I have found that these beauties grow every where very well when planted in a sunny location. Now there are many varieties of course and I really do like to experiment with all. Some areas of the garden show off the taller sunflowers and some spots show off the shorter or mini sized better. They present themselves always with a show of ultimate uniqueness and I love them all!
So here you go welcome to my Sunflower Garden in February. Maybe you'll forget about the snow for awhile and begin to plan your own flower garden. They'll never disappoint and the bees absolutely love them!

Bronze Giant

I was blessed while taking this photo...Mr. Bee looks pretty mellow.

Twins...

Almost a muted Bronze...

There are no words.

Gift of yellow...


PEACE OUT!!! Patty J.

























No comments:

Post a Comment