Monday 26 January 2015

Earthship Pavo Natura

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Earthship-Pavo-Natura/452801488159104     

Okay folks even though there is still snow on the ground Kurt and I continue to plan for the beginning of our earthship journey. Our permit will be submitted shortly and honestly the days cannot go fast enough for us.
The first time I heard the term earthship was three years ago when I met my partner. Needless to say my life has never been the same since.
Three years ago I was living in Red Deer, Alberta in a simple but adorable home nestled within a cozy city close. I was, at the most, a ten minute drive from pretty much anything one could ever need, I was truly spoiled, a fact I am aware of now. I moved away from a city that was a huge part of my history and I will always be grateful for all the growth I experienced in the prairies. Oh how sometimes I miss the flatlands and big skies of Alberta.
Fast forward after a twenty year marriage, job, one daughter and a lot of good memories in Red Deer. Here I am in the vastness of almost 12 acres of land in the West Kootenay's after almost 3 years of planning, relocating twice and a lot of projects started and completed we await the spring thaw.
Currently our tires are under snow that actually look like sugar covered doughnuts waiting to be filled with the earth that surrounds us.
So there you go a short introduction to a small part of my life shared with my guy Kurt, 2 dog's Kasha our rescue senior mutt, Layla our young teenager pup, our two cats Heath and L.C which stands for "little cruiser" (another story).
Attached somewhere on this page is a link to our facebook page where you will find our homesteading journey so far.

PEACE OUT!!! Patty J.

No comments:

Post a Comment